Expert Consultation and Examination
In Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation Psychology and Clinical Psychology
David M. Lechuga, Ph.D.
Known and respected within the fields of Clinical Psychology, Rehabilitation Psychology, and Neuropsychology, Dr. David M. Lechuga, Director of The Neurobehavioral Clinical and Counseling Center, has devoted his career to the thorough evaluation and treatment of individuals who have sustained catastrophic injuries.
In medical-legal settings, Dr. Lechuga has served to clarify the presence and extent of cognitive, emotional and behavioral impairments. His consultation and testimony are decidedly practical, addressing the “real-world” implications of genuine impairments.
Dr. Lechuga is available to examine and consult on cases of alleged or known head injury, psychological injury, and pain disorders.
Reporting to attorneys can be made on a formal or informal basis, either written or verbal, as needed. Services can be provided throughout California and other states with sufficient notice.
- Ph.D., M.A., C.Phil., UCLA Psychology Dept.
- Internship: UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute
- Diplomate in Clinical Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology
- Diplomate in Neuropsychology, American Board of Professional Neuropsychology
- Diplomate in Rehabilitation Psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology
- Fellow, Academy of Clinical Psychology
- Fellow, Academy of Professional Neuropsychology
- Fellow, National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Qualified Medical Examiner, Department of Industrial Relations
- Member, American Psychological Associations
- Member, National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Member, International Neuropsychological Society
- Member, Hispanic Neuropsychological Society
- Member, American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine