ImPACT Baseline Testing Guidelines
- Use a computer, iPad, or notebook device in a quiet, distraction-free environment.
- Please make sure you are using the most updated version of your browser.
- Turn off an ad blocker for the duration of the test.
- Your browser must accept cookies.
- Close all other programs before starting ImPACT.
- You will need a broadband connection that doesn’t have time restrictions.
- Ideally, you should use an external mouse.
- Your screen must be 12 inches or larger.
Completing the Baseline ImPACT test:
- An email will be sent to you with all instructions. Please follow these instructions carefully.
- A parent/adult should assist the athlete initiate the testing process.
- Once initiated, the athlete should complete the test on their own.
Contact Dr. David Lechuga.